Tuesday, April 23, 2013

What my thoughts are about the KWA MP7 part 1

All right well I am gonna talk about what I think about the KWA MP7.

This is how it will be laid out
First Impression
The features
Firing the mp7
How the Handling is
Playing with the mp7
Cons
Summery

First impression

When I first saw the MP7 was when my bother was buying his first gun and he was picking out one of the two a KWA MP7 or a KWA MP9 and I was like yeah get the mp7 because it just looks better and it's older and more parts are easier to get. But what I saw was a fast little gun that I thought would pack a punch an be fun to use and I got a my hands on it for the first time I did not real like the grip because the grip of the gun is like a 90 degree angle and were the top of your hand rest is flat to but I will talk more about this in handling and I did not find the stock to be the best

The feature's
Ok we'll the gun hosts on the left and right sides selectors, bolt release and magazine release and the charging handle is located in the in the top center of the guns stock plate and a full length rails runs along top. There is side rail on the left and right sides along with sing points and you can miss the fold down grip. There is a collapsing stock.

Firing the MP7

When I fired the MP7 for the first time I thought it was a paint ball gun :) so for anybody that has not fired a paint ball gun it feels like its very fast and little to none recoil the blowback on the MP7 is very quick and sharp much like a good GBB pistol they don't have the best range stock but they are meant to be used at close range I say you can hit anything from 0-120 after that you are gonna be missing more then your hitting.

1 comment: