Tuesday, February 26, 2013

KWA Kriss vector

Well it turns out i sold my  KWA mp7 and with that money and more i was able to buy my self a KWA kriss vector. The KWA kriss vector is brand new to the market well it been out for a few months so it pretty new. If you knew me at all you would know that I love to trade and sell airsoft guns and gear. It was hard decide if I wanted to buy the KWA kriss vector. Because its brand new so I did not know if there was any parts that would fail over time and if they are just a lump of crap and the KWA kriss vector uses the kwa new force velocity system to power the gun. The force velocity system change the hop system and the blowback system too. Back when i had my lm4 it used the force velocity system and i had hop up problems. The blowback unit held up better then i was thinking it was on the lm4. But one thing i did know was that the KWA kriss vector was backed by a good name in fact one of the best KWA. KWA has produced some of the best out of the box gas blowback pistols and smgs and there AEGs kick ass so i knew that it was well made.     

1 comment: